Asus Max Pro M1 X00TD Unlock FRP and Unlock Bootloader is one of our next posts today, but it's very unfortunate that we can't make the video tutorial, because there is an error in our system, but this file was tested by me and we tested it on our asus max pro m1 device with the FRP Google Account Bypass process and BL Unlock, of course, the method is very easy and we will explain in detail here, we will repeat the tutorial along with the video we will share for you all
Download Following Files
- FRP File And BL Unlock File
- Password For Extracted
- Asus Android USB Driver
- Qualcomm QDLoader USB Flashing Driver
How To Unlock FRP And Unlock Bootloader
- Extract all the files and drivers that you have downloaded on the link above using winrar or 7zip
- Install asus android usb driver and also qualcomm hs usb 9008 driver on your computer and adjust it with your pc's windows system or your laptop
- After successfully installing, disable your Asus Max Pro M1 and enter fast boot mode by pressing the volume up button and the power button simultaneously.
- If in the Asus screen display you already have Fastboot Mode information with green writing, remove all your fingers and now asus you can enter fast boot mode
- The next step is to connect your Asus Max Pro M1 to your computer or laptop and let the driver install properly so that the device and PC connections run normally
- After connecting as the Asus Bootloader Interface to the device manager, the next step open the asus frp and unlock bootloader folder and select Unlock and wait until the bootloader unlock process and also frp bypass the Google account run by itself and after that your Asus will reboot and finish.
After asus max pro m1 you have successfully entered the homescreen menu, please activate OEM Unlock and also USB Debuging, you can install custom recovery twrp if your Asus position is BL Unlock now and you can also process rooting, this step can also be used for ROM backup via TWRP and also data backup